School starts again in a couple of weeks and I always love to get cute stuff and decorate a bit so that’s why I’m posting the first BACK TO SCHOOL post today. Basically all I’m going to do is decorate a notebook in a way it’s still a notebook but so much prettier and easy to use so here we go 🙂
– A simple notebook. You can get them at many stores.
– Paper that you like. This can be anything honestly. I used thicker paper from a shopping bag.
– Just white paper. This can also be thicker paper which I used. I got them at Pipo’s for like 54 cent and they are really nice to paint on.
– Stuff to paint with, it doesn’t really matter whether you use watercolours or normal paint and of course you’re gonna need some brushes etc.
– Printed tape. I used one I got from the Hema a while ago so I can’t really remember but they look very pretty so I’m gonna use one of those.
– Some Glue, a pair of scissors, a pencil, an eraser and a markers.
1. I cut the different paper the size I wanted them to be. I made the ‘cardboard’ paper the size of the notebook itself and the white one slightly smaller which you can also see in step 2 where I sketched what I wanted to paint on the white paper.
At step 3 I painted the sketch in and made the outlines visible with black marker. also I wrote ‘Notes’ underneath. In step 4 I put the different papers on the notebook using some glue and later tape on the edges.
Step 5 and 6 are not really necessary but you can do them as well. what I did was cut small coloured papers in the same shape shown in figure 6. You can write on them and put them in your notebook so notes will be easily find and you can store things up a bit 🙂 and you’re finished!